Saturday, 10 August 2013

Introduction

Here I am.

22 years old and I've just completed my first month in London as a freelance director.

A time that I've been working towards and dreaming upon for almost a decade. I'm sure many of you are familiar with that feeling. You work through your GCSE's, then your A-levels and then finally, university. All the while imagining this huge, impending moment when you first step foot in the big city as a graduate with no more cushions of student loans or even student discounts. You are now a fully fledged, tax paying adult; responsible for every aspect of your living.

In this blog I am going to document my journey. As I climb various ladders, and fall to the inevitable snakes, I will write my experiences here. Not only of work but also of culture, so that anybody who reads this can learn from my mistakes, benefit from my triumphs, and also get a taste of what it is to live here, in one of the most iconic cities in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment